HOME | SOFTWARE | ABOUT | FORUMS
 
 
 
 

Atlantean - Fri, August 8th 2014
Atlantean is released! With fast paced Defender-style shooting action, this is a milestone, being the first HuCARD for the PC Engine to be released in 20 years! Order it now from the Atlantean page.

New Cards! - Mon, Apr 13th 2014
We have a very exciting update for you on our blog. Check it out! It rhymes with New HuCards. Oh wait. :)

Grelox - Sat, Jan 18th 2014
Our PC action adventure game Grelox now has a page on the site, not much to see but keep an eye on it in future!

Reflectron - Sun, Dec 1st 2013
Reflectron for PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16 is released! This is a free ROM download playable on emulators or flash cards. Download here.

Latest updates - Mon, Oct 14th 2013
Atlantean is coming along as planned, as usual! We have new HuCard images as well, which also include trays!:

New website! - Sat, Sept 21st 2013
The new-look Aetherbyte site is launched!

New video! - Wed, Sept 4th 2013
A new gameplay video of Atlantean is up. This video features test runs of the new bonus levels, and a sneak peak at the artwork to level 2.

End of August! - Sat, Aug 31st 2013
One last thing to get fixed in Atlantean before another round of playtesting and experimenting! It's moving along smoothly.

End of July - Tue, Jul 23rd 2013
Atlantean is chugging along. The main portion of the engine should be 95% done by the end of this week. The remaining 5% is difficulty and speed tweaks that will be saved for later, after the code is optimized and the framerate increases. No sense tweaking delays until that point! After that comes the other game portions. These should hopefully go smoothly. Once those are progressing, you can expect a new video demonstrating these things!

In other news, some of the other things we're working on are still progressing as planned.

End of June/Start of July! - Sun, Jun 30th 2013
CCAG went great last week, despite it being way too hot in the building. Atlantean was well received, and the final main issues with the game have been sorted out! You can expect some kind of updated gameplay footage for it soon. Everyone is going to love the radar.

June! - Tuesday, June 4, 2013
We skipped the May update! Don't worry though. We didn't skip working on things during May. :)

The CCAG Show in Cleveland, Ohio is rapidly approaching! Be sure to check it out if you're local, or up for a road trip. We will be there, front and left of center demoing Atlantean, Pyramid Plunder, and Insanity... among other things!

Things of note:
Pyramid Plunder is still selling pretty good. If you haven't already bought it... go buy it! !
Atlantean is coming along. There should be a pretty cool demo at CCAG.
Inferno seems to have received the majority of the votes on MSX.org!

Back to coding...